Height adjustable between 50 and 80 mm for natural timber and composite decking for pedestrian use.
The riser pedestal head has an integral tab to which the joist is screwed.
The manual screw adjuster enables precise height adjustment.
- Type of height adjustment
- Single adjustment
- Black with green adjuster
- Recycled polypropylene
- Flange diameter (mm)
- Riser pedestal head diameter (mm)
- Weight (kg)
- No. of items per Box / Bag (number of items / box or bag)
- No. of Boxes/Bags per Pallet (number of boxes or bags per pallet)
- No. per pallet (number per pallet)
- Multiple orders
- Multiple orders to
- pallet size
- Type of ground
- On concrete slab or level ground
On prepared level ground or gradients between 1.5% and 5%
- Type of task
- Adjustable, rot-proof, affordable installation
Adjusting the height of timber joists
Quick and easy to install
Precise height adjustment using the rotating nut: no additional tools required.
Conforms to French regulation DTU 51.4
Resistance : UV and gel
Allows the air to circulate. Pipes and cables can be run beneath the terrace
Strong resistance to crushing (higher than 1T)
Can be used with 10mm extension (1/riser) and 60mm extension (4max/riser)..
Riser pedestals should be used only on stabilised level ground or on existing concrete support.
When using riser pedestals, the subframe must be constructed using wooden or metal joists, and not composite joists.
Terraces, decking and patios for outdoor pedestrian use only.