Connector clip and pin kit for tool-free assembly of two MODULESCA® modules or steps.
1 kit = 1 pin + 1 connector clip.
1 side-by-side module assembly = 3 pins and 3 connector clips.
- Height (mm)
- Pin: 19 Fork: 26
- Width (mm)
- Axe : 36 Fork : 31
- Box of 18 kits (for 6 assemblies)
- Glass fibre reinforced polypropylene
- Weight (kg)
- No. of items per Box / Bag (number of items / box or bag)
- No. of Boxes/Bags per Pallet (number of boxes or bags per pallet)
- No. per pallet (number per pallet)
- Multiple orders
- Multiple orders to
- pallet size
- Type of setting
- Landscaped setting
Click on the title of the document below to download it :
No need for additionnal tools to link 2 modules, or 2 steps together.
Shear strength : 750 daN
Resistance : UV and GEL.
Use 3 pins and 3 clips in the positions provided to connect two modules/stairs side by side.
Insert the pin and lock with the clip.
Modulesca® should only ever be installed on stabilised ground.
Installation where there is no natural slope: Modulesca® can be installed on a frame (vertical legs, risers or inclined wooden of metal spar).
Staircase for outdoor stair only