This accessory provides fixing for an upstand to provide the perfect edge finish for paved and timber terraces.
- Type of height adjustment
- Single adjustment
- Height (mm)
- Width (mm)
- Thickness (mm)
- Box of 10
- Recycled polyethylene
- Weight (kg)
- No. of items per Box / Bag (number of items / box or bag)
- No. of Boxes/Bags per Pallet (number of boxes or bags per pallet)
- No. per pallet (number per pallet)
- Multiple orders
- Multiple orders to
- pallet size
- Type of ground
- On concrete slab or level ground
On prepared level ground or gradients between 1.5% and 5%
- Type of task
- Adjustable, rot-proof, affordable installation
Adjusting the height of a paved terrace
Adjusting the height of timber joists
Finishing or forming the edge of a terrace
Quick and accurate installation with no need for additionnal tools.
No plinth thickness limit.
A 100% solution that uses an innovative glue trap system.
Resistance : UV and GEL.
To be positionned on the base of the riser.
Side finishing plate + lateral riser support = several possible configurations.
Provide a side finishing plate per periphery riser. For corner covering, provide 2 finishing supports.
Cannot be used with "Essential" risers HD 8/20mm, HD 20/30mm and self-levelling "Essential" 29/39mm.
Terraces, decking and patios for outdoor pedestrian use only.